¡¡There are some positions, Teaching English as a Second Language
in China, opening each year for native speakers of English at the
World Education Group, Shanghai, P. R. China.
World Education Group
World Education Group is a joint venture based in Shanghai committed to provide Chinese language learners of all level with top language learning concepts and approaches.
The first World International English School was established in 2004. Within 5 years we expanded spreading to more than 10 adult branches schools around China: Shanghai, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Changsha, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Jiaxing, Nantong etc.
In May 2006, World International English is authorized as the only official language training provider
for 2008 Olympic sailing committee; while in April 2008, World International English began the professional English training for Shanghai 2010 Expo coordination bureau.
In World International English, an all-around and systematical English learning environment is greatly emphasized. Students are placed in a holistic but specific situation so as to improve their overall English speaking competence. Computer assisted language learning is adopted as the first step in students' learning process. It is merged perfectly with live training classes along with a series of supplementary teaching activities, which makes learning an easy and enjoyable experience at World.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for experienced and passionate native-English teachers who want to devote his/her expertise to work in China.
Numbers Needed and Locations
Locations:Taizhou, Wenling, Jiaxing (Zhejiang Province) and Wuxi (Jiangsu Province)
1. Native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, U.S.A, UK and others, speaking English with standard pronunciation and intonation;
2. Bachelor's degree or above;
3. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate preferable;
4. Teaching experience: at least 1 year or 2 years;
5. Enthusiasm and passion in teaching;
6. Strong communication skills with students and high level team-building spirit;
1. Teaching up to 5 EFL classes per day , 40 hours per week , including 2 5 teaching hours and 15 hours of class preparation, curriculum design, orientation, on-job training, academic work and activity participation; Five days a week;
2. Doing /participating orientation and on-job training cessions ;
3. Doing student level placement, s upervising exams and giving end-of-l evel tests ;
4. English language learning c ounseling ;
5. Participating in and organizing the school's social program s and events including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) for the Academic Department;
6. G iv ing demo classes to potential customers to help with student recruiting;
7. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the center or the Head Office;
8. Attending all meeting s scheduled in his/her working hours, where his/her presence is required ;
9. Other tasks assigned upon mutual agreement either by the center or by Academic Department from the Head Office;
Salary & Benefits package
Salary: The sum of salary is 7000-10000RMB per month (before tax); According to personal education background, qualification, working experience, skills etc the salary will be various.
Insurance: The Employer shall buy the commercial insurance for the employee, which covers medical insurance and accident insurance in accordance with the local regulation;
Flight ticket fee compensation: There will be a payment toward airfare cost when fulfilling a one-year employment contract and renew another year contract.
Monthly house allowance is provided.
MS Xiong Ling (Helen Xiong)
Zip Code £º 200001
Address: 2308 Haitong Securities Building, No.689 Guangdong Road, Shanghai
If you are interested,
you could also send your resume,copies of degrees, passport and
general photos to E-mail: HR@anesl.com