This International organization has 21 partnership schools to run PGA program which is an international course suitable for Chinese Senior High School students. These classes are taught at some of the top schools in the country. "We are not a recruiter; we are an organization that works with existing top senior high schools in China for the purpose of preparing students for western universities around the world."
We currently(2011-2012) have PGA schools available in: Beijing, Shanghai, Zhengzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Nantong, Urumqi, Xi'an, Chengdu, Ningbo，Baotou，Wuxi，Zibo and Baoding. More information about these teaching locations will be provided when we get your application.
Each position will be 16 – 18 teaching periods a week, with a maximum of 20. Each teaching period is 45 minutes long. This International organization provide a high standard of teaching material for you to teach from. You will also have an office and we support staff working with you in your location.
We have a probation for one month in applying the PGA position, and the employer will not make you in the consideration as a candidate unless you accept this contract term.
Salary and benefits:
1. Monthly Salary: RMB 8,000-15，000 (Different salaries are based on experience/skills,the top brilliant teacher with a PHD and very impressive expereince can get about 19000RMB with exception).
2. Accommodation provided free of charge
3. Water, power, gas allowance up to 200RMB reimbursement per month
4. One up to 8000RMB round-trip airfare reimbursement
5. Meal Allowance for working days
6. Accident and medical insurance
7. 2200RMB traveling allowance
8. Paid Winter Vacations for about 3 to 4 weeks
9. Sponsor applying for a Z visa
Small class size (less than 22 students) Each position will be 18 teaching periods a week, with a maximum of 20. Each teaching period is 45 minutes long. You will be supplied with well established curriculum to teach.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Native English Speaker
2. BA Degree Holders or above in the relevant field
3. Have relevant teaching experience (2 years ESL teaching experience, teachers with GAC teaching experience will be given preference)
How to Apply
Please send an introductory letter clearly stating which position you are applying for and locations you prefer to go, along with a full resume, photocopy of passport, education degree certificate, reference letters, and recent whole-length photo.
email to: HR@anesl.com
Deadline for applications: Open till filled