FOREIGN TEACHER RECRUITMENT CONTRACT
Employer (Party A)
Name of the Employer: This Institute
Person in legal:
Employed Foreign Experts (Party B)
Date of Birth:
Phone number abroad:
This Contract is made this day of 2014 between “Party A and “Party B” in Ningbo. Both Parties agree to sign this contract in the principles of legality, fairness, equality, mutuality, honesty and trustworthiness, on a voluntary basis and in a spirit of friendly cooperation.Party A and Party B are willing to fulfill all the obligations stipulated hereinafter.
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
I. Party A employs Party B Mr/Ms. as a full-time teacher to teach .
II. The contract takes into effect from the day of , 2014 to the day of , 2015.
III. Party B’s monthly salary is RMB and will be paid on the 25th of contracted month.Party B is required to take classes for 18 periods per week and taking part in activities held by the college. Leaves from teaching will be deducted from the salary.
IV. Party A’s duties
1. Party A introduces the laws, decrees, relevant regulations enacted by the Chinese government, the Party A’s work system and regulations concerning administration of foreign teachers to Party B.
2. Party A conducts direction, supervision examination and evaluation of Party B’s work.
3. Party A provides Party B necessary working and living conditions.
4. Party A pays Party B’s salary as per the contract on time.
5. If Party B completes the teaching contract, Party A will offer Party B international air fare allowance RMB provided that the tickets can be reimbursed, otherwise, Personal Tax should be paid by Party B.
6. Party A will pay Party B residential permit fee and foreign expert fee.
7. Party A will cover Party B life accidental insurance during the working period.
8. Party A will pay Party B RMB2200.00for travel and sightseeing at the end of contract and Party B will pay the Personal Tax.
9. Party A offers an allowance of RMB300.00for telephone, electricity and water.£¨consumptions over the allowance limit, gas fee and bottled drinking water will be paid by Party B£©.
10. If party B renews the contract for the next teaching year. Party A offers RMB per month during the summer vacation of July and August of 2015.
V. Party B’s Duties
1. Party B abides by the laws, observe decrees and relevant regulations enacted by the Chinese government and shall not interfere in China’s internal affairs.
2. Party B observes Party A’s working system and regulations concerning the administration of foreign teachers and accepts Party A’s arrangement, direction, supervision examination and evaluation in regard to his/her work. In order to ensure teaching quality, Party B can not undertake part time jobs outside the school during working time without Party A’s permission.
3. Party B should be good quality teachers who are reliable, loyal and enthusiastic with appropriate qualifications and experience.
4. Party B should provide the following documents:
a) Certificate of health examination and certificate of verification
b) Copy of passport and Visa,
c) Application Form and Curriculum Vitae,
d) Provision of original certificates showing qualifications,
e) Declaration of good character, good police record, and good employment history
5. Party B shall complete the tasks agreed upon on schedule and guarantee the quality of teaching.
6. Party B shall respect China’s religious policy, and shall not conduct religious activities incompatible with the status of a foreign teacher.
7. Party B shall respect the Chinese people’s moral standards and customs.
8. The fee for medical care and physical examination will be paid by Party B and This Institute will offer necessary assistances.
9. The visa fee outside China will be paid by Party B.
VI. Revision, Cancellation and Termination of the Contract
1. Both parties should abide by the contract and should refrain from revising, canceling, or terminating the contract without mutual consent.
2. Party A has the right to terminate the contract immediately with a written notice to Party B under the following conditions:
a) If Party B is not qualified for teaching during the trial period.
b) If Party B is involved into a criminal activities.
c) Serious malpractice or great harm occurs for Party A.
d) According to the doctor’s diagnosis, Party B cannot resume normal work after a continued 30 days sick leave.
3. Party A has the right to terminate the contract after a written notice is delivered to Party B for 15 days under the following conditions:
a) If Party B is rejected to teach by his/her students because of his/her unqualified teaching quality.
b) Party B seriously breaches the labor laws or Party A’s regulations.
c) Party B fails to fulfill his/her obligations and agreed conditions as herein stipulated under this contract, and rejects to amend his/her actions at Party A’s direction.
4. Party B has the right to terminate the contract with a written notice to Party A under the following conditions:
a) Party A does not provide Party B with the apartment as stipulated in Annex A.
b) Party A does not paid Party B according to the contract.
5. This contract may be terminated by mutual consent of both parties.
VII. Breach Penalty
When either of the two parties fails to fulfill the contact or fails to fulfill the contract obligations according to the terms stipulated, that means it breaks the contract, it must pay a breach penalty of US $500 TO $2000(or the equivalent in RMB).
If Party B fails to fulfill the contract due to events beyond their control and Party B asks for canceling the contract, it should present certifications to the department concerned, obtain Party A’s consent, and pay its own return expenses; if Party B cancels the contract without valid reason, it should pay its own return expenses and pay a breach penalty to Party A.
If Party A asks to cancel the contract due to events beyond control, with the consent of Party B, it should pay Party B’s return expenses; if Party A cancels the contract without valid reason, it should pay Party B’s return expenses and pay the breach penalty to Party B.
VIII. The appendix of this contract is an inseparable part of the contract and has equal effect.
IX. This contract takes effect after our government’s approval and will automatically expire when the contract ends. If either of the two parties asks for a new contract, it should forward its request to the other party 60 days prior to the expiration of the contract, and sign the new contract with mutual consent.
The two parities shall consult with each other and mediate any disputes, which may arise over the contract. If all attempts fail, the two parties should appeal to the Committee of Arbitration for Foreign Experts’ Affairs in the State Bureau of Foreign Experts and ask for a final arbitration.
Party A: Party B
FOREIGN TEACHER RECRUITMENT
This Annex is attached to the agreement on Foreign Teacher Recruitment between This Institute of China and a foreign teacher (Party B).
1. The accommodation conditions provided by This Institute is as follows.
. Bedroom ( a bed, wardrobe, bedside table, quilt, storage cupboard)
. Lounge (television, DVD player, bookcase, desk, computer with email/internet access(free), telephone, air-conditioning and heating.)
. Bathroom with no leaking pipes or plumbing fittings, hot water available, wash machine.
. Kitchen (stove, microwave, refrigerator, lined storage cupboards, cocking utensils. )
. Security door and locks for all external doors and windows.
2. All the equipments and furniture must be in good conditions before the teacher leaves the apartment. If they are damaged or missing before the teacher leaves, The teacher should pay all loss incurred.
If you are interested, please send your Necessary Documents such as resume,copies of degrees, passport and general photos to E-mail: HR@anesl.com